WHAT DOES IT COST?
Tickets to The Retreat cost £325 inc VAT. This fee includes:
- 2 nights accommodation at Tynrhyd, Aberystwyth
- As many (or few) workshops as you want to attend
- All main meals, plus tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Evening entertainment
- Shuttle return transport from Aberystwyth Station (if required)
- Wetsuits, mountain bikes and adventure camera hire
- Access to on-site facilities including hot tub
We are now looking for three delegates to act as “helpers” at the event. In exchange for general assistance with meals, set-up and clearing the venue, you will be able to purchase tickets at a reduced rate of £150. This will include accommodation and sessions. Assistance required may include:
- Helping to prep and serve breakfast and evening meals
- Helping to set up rooms at sessions you are booked to attend
- Welcoming guests to the Retreat and helping them to check-in
- Ensuring the venue has been tidied before we leave at the end of the event
HOW DO I BOOK?
You can secure your ticket to The Retreat by completing the form below.
Click the button below to register.
Once your order has been accepted, you will receive an order confirmation, together with link allowing you to log-in to our online schedule. You can use this log-in to book into workshops and add events and attendees to your online calendar and social networks.
Please note the total ticket price is £325. To confirm your place at this event, we will take a £99 deposit. The remaining balance must be paid in full by 9 March 2019. By registering for this event, you agree that you accept our terms and conditions, listed as follows: Any transfer and associated refund request must be received in writing no later than 06/04/19. In the event your ticket can be transferred, any registration fee paid will be refunded minus a £25 administration fee. After this time the booking may not be transferred or any fees refunded. Flea Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to cancel any conference it deems necessary and will in such an event make a full refund of any registration fee. Flea Enterprises will not assume any liability for changes to the programme, date, content, speakers or venue. Payment is required in advance of the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment is not received in advance of the event.